PDA

Ver la versión completa : T_t

Mnemosine
18/09/2006, 19:24
Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:
"What a beautiful wedding!", "What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.
"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of...

Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne
Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

Again...

Again...

BlackFire
18/09/2006, 20:37
supongo que eso es un intento de alguna letra de un tema o algo asi... move media>musica

Mnemosine
18/09/2006, 20:44
supongo que eso es un intento de alguna letra de un tema o algo asi... move media>musica

si es una letra...
no seas discriminativo -.-
es q hace rato no entro al foro y esta un despelote tenes q dar tantas vueltas para postear XD

Dynamic
18/09/2006, 21:12
Cuack!

Ojala que los demas no se agarren la costumbre de empezar a hacer threads con letras de canciones..

Jaja.

Saludos.

PD: La letra es tuya? ^^

NerD
18/09/2006, 23:01
Cuack!

Ojala que los demas no se agarren la costumbre de empezar a hacer threads con letras de canciones..

Jaja.

Saludos.

y menos en ingles :cool:

Mnemosine
19/09/2006, 00:58
Cuack!

Jaja.

Saludos.

como se nota q sos nuevo en el foro :sweatdrop

Dynamic
23/09/2006, 01:11
Eh..por? :P

:WTF: