PDA

Ver la versión completa : How o send Pm?

proslaviy
16/09/2008, 21:58
Hi, how I can send PM?

feanor22
16/09/2008, 22:05
Just click on the avatar of the person you want to send the PM, and on the next screen to te right look for the link "Enviar un mensaje privado"

AxeTouch
16/09/2008, 22:08
Just click on the avatar of the person you want to send the PM, and on the next screen to te right look for the link "Enviar un mensaje privado"

Ahh vos sos de esos grosos q contestan hasta en Ingles :P

Zagarth
16/09/2008, 22:14
Mierd... En todo el tiempo que llevo en MORPG/PlayOnline, jamas vi a alguien hablando ingles O.o...

-----

The first time I see someone who speaks english in this forum O.o!

waresney23
17/09/2008, 01:17
Mierd... En todo el tiempo que llevo en MORPG/PlayOnline, jamas vi a alguien hablando ingles O.o...

-----

The first time I see someone who speaks english in this forum O.o!

hey man , you have been very poorly educated and that saddens me greatly
feanor22 you`re the best! ;)

zombie00
17/09/2008, 04:20
People, where are your manners. We should give a warmer welcome to our first English-speaking member.
A more formal greeting:
Hi dude.

PS: Some time ago this board had an international-members only section. We should at least keep a pinned topic, just in case you know.

Zagarth
17/09/2008, 10:27
hey man , you have been very poorly educated and that saddens me greatly
feanor22 you`re the best! ;)

WTF? :shocked: If that makes u sad you could be an emo kid.

(?)

People, where are your manners. We should give a warmer welcome to our first English-speaking member.
A more formal greeting:
Hi dude.

PS: Some time ago this board had an international-members only section. We should at least keep a pinned topic, just in case you know.

Yeah I remember, each th has a traslation.

But Archonus said that it was useless because the 99% of the members are latin-americans.

So... Hi dude.

Hilel
17/09/2008, 10:51
esto me hizo acordar a algo.....................

zqUYRK1RDUA

Isengard
17/09/2008, 10:58
jelou mai friend,uelcom tu pleyonlain,tu send a private mesaje,yust klik in di evatar and in de nest skrin,klik in "enviar mensaje privado a.."

bai bai ^^

ajajaj asi escribe apus :P

Acrisio
17/09/2008, 11:11
good that the truth is a novelty to see someone who speaks entirely in English Here, I ask where are you from ?