PDA

Ver la versión completa : Eve Online!!! Mieren Muy Copado

couger
12/10/2006, 21:43
HOLA A TODOS YO LES PRESENTO AL JUEGO EVE ONLINE.
ACA LES PASO UN PAG. WEB http://www.eve-online.com/
MIRE Y CONOSCAN ES TE JUEGO ES UN ESPECIE DE LINEAGE CON AGE OF EMPAIERS.

ES UN GERRA EN EL ESPACIO, NO ES X LVL SINO X KIEN TIENE LAS MEJORES TROPAS, LA MEJOR TEGNOLOGIA, LAS MEJORES TACTICAS DE COMBATE PARA DERIBAR AL ENEMIGO. PODES ARMAR CALNES, PARTY, ETC.

TODO MUY LINDO, TODO MUY LINDO, PERO LA CAGA ES Q NO ES GRATIS. SI FUERA GRATIS, YO DEJARIA EL LINEAGE 2 100%

PD: YO LO PUDE JUGAR EN UN SERVER ESPAÑOL DONDE TE DEJAN USARLO 14 DIAS FREE, NO ME ACUERDO EL SITO WEB.

PD2:LES COMENTO Q ESTOY BUSCANDO 1 SERVER PARA ESTE JUEGO HACE 3 MESES Y NO ENCONTRE NADA GRATIS, PERO TENGO EL CLIENT.

PD3: NO SE OVIDEN DE COMENTAR DESPUES DE MIRAR EL SITIO WEB!!!!

BlackFire
12/10/2006, 22:15
es un embole el eve :S

couger
12/10/2006, 22:17
Ya me lo tiran a bajo al EVE :frown:

Dynamic
12/10/2006, 22:18
No me gusta eso del futuro tipo Star Wars

xD

Hacker 47
12/10/2006, 22:40
No loko así no va ¿Rol futurista? dejame con la edad media ¬¬.

::iNoW::
12/10/2006, 22:42
feo feo... y como te dijeron en el otro post... agarra un diccionario!!

couger
12/10/2006, 22:49
y como te dijeron en el otro post... agarra un diccionario!!

1) ESTE TEMA Q ISE ES PARA ABLAR Y COMENTAR DEL JUEGO EVE
2) SI TE MOLESTA MI FALTAS DE ORTOGRAFIA CREA OTRO TEMA PARA HACERLO
3) A BERIGUA Q ES DISLEXIA Y MANDAME UN PM
4) EEE.....MMMMMMMM.... NOSE Q PONER.....
5) LEE LAS FIRMAS XQ POR HAY ACLRARAN COSAS

::iNoW::
12/10/2006, 22:57
1) ESTE TEMA Q ISE ES PARA ABLAR Y COMENTAR DEL JUEGO EVE
2) SI TE MOLESTA MI FALTAS DE ORTOGRAFIA CREA OTRO TEMA PARA HACERLO
3) A BERIGUA Q ES DISLEXIA Y MANDAME UN PM
4) EEE.....MMMMMMMM.... NOSE Q PONER.....
5) LEE LAS FIRMAS XQ POR HAY ACLRARAN COSAS

Primero... yo di mi opinion del eve... feo feo....
Segundo... pido disculpas fea la actitud

Dynamic
12/10/2006, 23:04
Q cosa q no me gusto nunca esto del futuro..

Hay mucho de todo y pura fantasia. No vaaa

Todo lo mismo, me cansa.

Los tipicos juegos de Rol son los de la edad media ^^

Saludos.

couger
13/10/2006, 14:21
bueno se ve q estan todos atrapados en la edad media!!!
pero si kieren saltar al futuro pruebe el juego (no es onda star wars x q tenga q ver con el futuro) bue si en cuentro un server donde se pueda jugar gratis x un para de dias lo agrego

couger
13/10/2006, 15:28
aca dejo mas informacion del juego: sorry q este en ingles me dio paja traducirlo

QuoteEVE is a world far away from mankind's original habitat, planet Earth. How far away, and where, no one knows. Humans got there through a natural wormhole, and gazing upon a sky never before seen, were completely unable to determine the whereabouts of this new world. From the system of New Eden, where the gate of EVE that once led to the old world lies, humans expanded in all directions at a great pace, exploring and colonizing.

Then, seemingly out of the blue, the EVE gate collapsed in an apocalyptic catastrophe of a scale never before witnessed by the human race, ruining the New Eden system in the process. Thousands of small colonies were left in isolation to fend for themselves. For millennia they endured on the brink of extinction and only a handful survived.

Of those surviving colonies, 5 were to rise up and become the major empires that hold between them the balance of power in the world of EVE today. These are: the Amarr Empire, the Gallente Federation, the Caldari State, the Minmatar Republic and the Jovian Empire, plus several small independent factions and states.

For more than a century the five empires have lived together in relative peace. They've strived hard to maintain this peace, as each of them realizes only too well the grave consequences of a massive inter-stellar war. Recent technological breakthroughs in FTL travel, and the ensuing increase in space travellers, has shaken, but not broken the fragile peace - at least not yet.
About EVE
EVE Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online game that lets each individual player become a pilot among the stars.

With 5000 systems, 5000 stations, 14,000 stargates (allowing travel between systems), 43,000 planets and 230,000 moons, the EVE Online universe is more than any pilot could ever hope for.

So what can I be?
With 'Free-Form Professions', your character can be whatever you want it to be, your character is only limited by the skills that you learn and with over 150 skills available you can be sure that there is always something new to do in the EVE Online universe.

You can be an industrialist (which in turn can be described as a few other proffesions such as miner, refiner or hauler), manufacturer, researcher, hunter or pirate. Or any number of the above. Its really completely up to you.

Err Pirate?
Whether it be against a single lone pilot in the wrong place at the wrong time or all out wars between the huge player alliances that exist in the low security areas of space, EVE has all the Player Versus Player (PvP) combat anyone could ever wish for.

However dont worry if PvP isn't your thing, the established empires dont like unauthorised combat in their space and will take actions against those that break the law. Only in areas deemed out of empire control are players free to fire on each other without the in-game police interferring.

How many servers are there? I want to find my friend who already plays...
Unlike all other MMO games currently in existance, EVE doesn't split its players up over different servers. Typical MMO's support up to several thousand players per server while EVE regularly has over 10,000 players online at the same time all interacting with those around them. The current player record at the time of writing was 12,258 players online at the same time.

Where can I get EVE?
EVE is free to download, however you need to have an account in order to play.
Links to download the latest version and information on applicable charges can be found here (http://www.eve-online.com/download/).

I want to know more!
With a game this size, we cant sum it up here... for further information we suggest you check out the offical website (http://www.eve-online.com/background/).

If you want to read more about the background of the game, its races, cultures and history checkout the EVE background (http://www.eve-online.com/background/).

If you want to know more about what the game has to offer in terms of features you might want to read the current list of game features (http://www.eve-online.com/features/), in particular what the free expansion, Exodus (http://www.eve-online.com/features/exodus/) added to the game.