PDA

Ver la versión completa : hi i have one qestion

valerka1
15/12/2005, 16:30
hi evrybody
i came to this server one week ago and evry day from 16:00gmt until 20:00gmt
i have lags wery strong lags and ewrybody who came with me has them at the same time

my question is, can we do somethink about this or it is normal for this server and nothink can be done?

Amphibius
15/12/2005, 16:33
Hmmm hi, my english isn't very good but may be help you.
Im supose yur're from usa; the server's from Argentina, n the international upstream of the host isn't good.
U ever get 100 or more of latency. It's the same when i try to play on a international privat serv, to much lag -.-

Sorry.-
Amphibiuz

Sensei D@N
15/12/2005, 20:35
hi evrybody
i came to this server one week ago and evry day from 16:00gmt until 20:00gmt
i have lags wery strong lags and ewrybody who came with me has them at the same time

my question is, can we do somethink about this or it is normal for this server and nothink can be done?
is english your native languege?o.o because you don's speak it very well^^U.. am.. well.. about your question... some times i have lag at that time too.. so the problem can be the massive player connections^^U.. but i think that maybe is your connection speed or can be the country that u come from^^U.. so.. can you be more specific?^^U

guialop81
16/12/2005, 01:56
Simple, set your schedule for playing, at nights GMT in Agentina. From 9pm to 4am there isn't lag.