PDA

Ver la versión completa : Lee tu palama de la mano

couger
14/05/2007, 14:57
bueno hoy estaba aca al pedo y encontre eso:

http://web.tickle.com/tests/handanalysis/?sid=3053&supp=palmreading_160x600&test=handanalysisogt

supuestamente es para ustoleerte la mano y te dan el resultado, yo pensaba q era un boludes y creo q tienen la posta.

mi resultado es este:

Tomás Joost Newbery, your palm reveals you are especially good at Letting your love flow

Our psychologists were able to confirm what palmists have known for centuries: the lines in your palm reveal many things about you — including details about your future.

Your palm shows you are a very warm and compassionate person. You give your affection freely to friends and family that you care about most.

salu2

PD: esta en ingles y compartan sus resultados si kieren

yagui319
14/05/2007, 15:07
mmmmmm parese re chamuyo xD

pero ahora en un rato me fijo q me sale y lo posteo.

Marquitos07
14/05/2007, 15:23
Todavia sigo sin encontrar la palamana de la mano :S :D pero igual me fijo...

Aca esta:

Marcos, your palm reveals you are especially good at Believing in yourself

Our psychologists were able to confirm what palmists have known for centuries: the lines in your palm reveal many things about you — including details about your future.

Your palm shows you are confident and courageous. You are not easily intimidated.

There are other secrets hidden in your hands as well. Get your complete personalized Hand Analysis now!

Your Hand Analysis will reveal:

* Your prospects for romance and a deep meaningful relationship
* Clues about your future and how you can guide it
* Details about your next major career change
* The truth about how you handle intimacy and relationships

Sample Report

In your Palm Analysis:

* The ways you handle intimacy and relationships
* What palmists would say about the presence of marriage and children in your life
* How a single line of your palm can predict the timing of your next major career change
* Plus much more

C0L0S0
14/05/2007, 17:52
Javier, the shape of your hand reveals that you are especially good at smoking several kind of plants, such as potus.

Based on the signs in your palm, you have much to gain by running in circles and screaming "Freedom to Quebracho brothers! Freedom to Quebracho brothers!". By putting directed energy toward your own self-confidence, you will realize that your destiny is linked to Julian Weich and his beloved little friend, Buraco. So try allways to fight with Sub-Zero and choose your destiny.

Wow, esto cambió mi vida.

IvErSoN.
14/05/2007, 17:59
No entiendo mucho q digamos del ingles :P

labdark
14/05/2007, 18:55
Lucas
You are a gay sin remedio. Iversonn do not understand ingles y tu hand says you have clavada muchas masturbations.
BlaBlaBla

eso me decia a mi =$

na mentira, kakakka llegue a la 3er parte y me canse, ni en pedo lo hago entero, parezco tremendo ****** en el cyb xD

Zeck
14/05/2007, 19:50
mi mano tiene zarpada mente la forma de mi mouse! me di cuenta que soy un re vicioso xD

ahora edito y digo lo ke me dijo

edit:
Ezequiel, your palm reveals you are especially good at Listening to your heart

Your palm shows you have strong intuitions that serve you well — even though they may not always seem rational to others. You are also typically very expressive.

fue una perdida de tiempo totaaaaaaaaaal!

saludos

ZecK

Akira
14/05/2007, 20:18
Vi muchas palabras en no-castellano y no tenia ganas de entenderlo... a verrr... me miro mi mano y veooooo.... Nose... tengo que ver algo aparte de la carne y las liñitas?:..

Aguante el de la pisina xD